Anxiety is one of the worst feelings to experience. It causes the feeling of worry, fear, panic, or apprehension that can seem overwhelming or unsettling. Almost everyone will experience the feeling of anxiety at some time in their lives. If anxiety begins to affect your thinking, relationships, or everyday living in a negative, counseling will help.
Signs You May Need Help Dealing with Your Anxiety:
- If you feel anxious throughout your day – If you experience constant anxiety
- If you experience panic or panic-like symptoms like chest pains or stomach pains
- If you have limited your daily activities to avoid feeling more anxious
- If you experience anxiety in social settings
- If you are continuing to return to the same thoughts or worries without resolution
- If you have had an emotional or physical trauma that is still causing you anxiety
These are just a few signs you may be dealing with some form of anxiety. We recommend scheduling an initial appointment with one of our trained and professional counselors to determine if your anxiety needs to be treated professionally to provide you a more enjoyable, satisfying life. Cognitive Behavior Therapy and other methods will be utilized by one of our compassionate and knowledgeable counselors to help you create healthy thought patterns that are manageable and controllable.
You shouldn’t have to spend the rest of your life worrying or feeling intense anxiety when help is readily available by us at Leyden. We are passionate about treating our clients with kindness and proven methods of treatment so you can live a healthy, full life.
Types of Anxiety We Treat Include:
- Generalized Anxiety
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Panic Disorders
Call us today at (630) 368-9100 so we can better understand your problem and help you set up an appointment. If you’d like us to call you,fill out our online contact form and one of our trained counselors will contact you. You’re in good hands with us at Leyden.